Sunday, July 31, 2005

i'm getting there

few days have past and my decission on what to blog is getting closer..some has suggested i just blog about myself and just be a narcissist...so, not wanting to be ignorant and i checked out what does this 'narcissism' is on my iFinger dictionary..the definition is scray! (or least not what i thought it was :/ ) "narcissism (noun) Excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance."

eeeewww...!!!! i would accept if it's just 'excessive' la..but with 'erotic'!! nah!!! i promise i'll try to blog about some other thing other than myself la...maybe like mike who blogs about his interest in bird photography :p or shades who is trying real hard to be crappy as well or danny who is just a good man :) showing me what else i can do to enhance my site by blogging it himself..thanks a lot! btw, these are people i look up to (in blogsphere only that is)

so..anymore bright ideas on what should i blog before i make up my mind?? thanks for your input though :0

till then..God bless!

5 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Angeline said...

Blogging about yourself does not necessarily make you a narcissist. I believe the keyword is "excessive"... :)

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Danny Chen said...

u r doing ok... for me, its just putting down my thoughts of anything n everything... i think now u know that my blog is rather random...

another good way to blog is to use it to encourage/edify people and to tell people a little about jesus... any insights u had while meditating on God's word... too many funny and crappy sites liao (re:kennysia n alvinlooi)

so i've decided that I don't care if i m mushy or preachy... its just me... my perspective and feelings on things in life, that's all... i guess...

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger wILz said...

Anything will do, Leslie. Afterall, it's all going to be "nonsense". hahaha... whoopss...

Just like what Danny said, i think it would be good to insert some of the insights from your meditation on God's Word...something encouraging....something to edify one another....

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Leslie Yim said...

thanks thanks and thanks to all!!
alright alright!! as my latest post said, i'm drawing nearer to my decission ;)

thanks again!!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Mike Ng said...

Hey, why must login to post comments wan? Lazy laaaa....

Haha...I see that you've picked up a thing or two about text-formatting in HTML. Good good. Well, just blog whatever you're comfortable blogging about. This is your domain and you can do whatever you want. But of course beware that whatever you do has its consequences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home