Saturday, July 09, 2005

Should i even try...??

i'm not sure if i'm ready..
i'm still very new to this..
i'm afraid i'll be hurt!!
i'm afraid people will reject me after this..
i think...i think should...get straight to the point before people start thinking otherwise

after reading one of my fren's blog (shadesizcool's)..i'm not sure if i'm ready to publicize my blog. i'm facing the fact that my blog has the standing of the boring-iest blog you can find. but to me, what's the point of writing the blog if you don't have the intention of letting other people read it? at least that's how i see it :/ i think all of us has a little bit of desire of wanting your blog to be read by others and receive comments bout it..

it's quite pointless if those reading it are those whom you eat, play and do lots of others things together..come on! you can tell them straight to the face la! you can choose to write it on a piece of paper and pass it around la if you want to have the 'blogging' feel...but who really wants their blog to remain annonymous?? i'm not saying that there's none but i guess they are really the minority (nothing wrong with that too...of course)

well, that's not me! that's why my title is 'seeing myself in YOUR shoe'..i comment myself base on what i think you (or others) would see me :) anyway, as for this moment..let me fine line it..get a few more tips on how to better my blog THEN maybe i should i try ;)

as for now..i'm happy with just YOU who is reading it :) thanks! may the favor of the Lord rest upon YOU!

till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home