Friday, July 08, 2005

Frustrated and stressed!!!


wah! beh tahan ar!!!!

it's been a long while since i felt this way! my goodness!! can't work..can't relax..agony!!!!!!

1st, it's this blogging thing..it was my own silly-ness all along..all it took was just 1 click on the refresh button and that will do the trick! but i didn't know..so i took the trouble to create a new 1 (which is this 1) and even thought that it has a prob! but it's not! it just wasn't refreshed! why oh why!!!

then, it's my course assignment! only when i'm almost done with it..i realise i didn't quite do it the right way :/ now i have to reread all over and make the changes which is very frustrating to me! aarrrgghh...!!!!!!!!!

Lord, i want to sleep during my working hours...can or not??! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home