Thursday, July 28, 2005

Normal questions put on softcopy :)

1.______________ will be what I do during my free time.
2.I would love to participate in ______ if I have a chance.
3.I dislike seeing _______________ happening around me.
4.What’s more important? Now / Future (at least 5 years from now) [choose1 only]
5.If I get to choose, will I stay with a) parents b) friends c) or alone? [choose1 only]
6.My age now is _________ years old and gender is Male/ Female [choose1 only]

If you don't mind, save and send it via comments to me :) thanks a bunch!

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Danny Chen said...

eh, i do yours u do mine ok or not??? :P

1.Doing things that i like to do and being with those i like to be with, will be what I do during my free time.
2.I would love to participate in 4x4 tour around the world if I have a chance.
3.I dislike seeing unhappy people being unhappy happening around me.
4.What’s more important? Now
5.If I get to choose, will I stay with a) parents
6.My age now is 31 years old and gender is Male.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Leslie Yim said...

haha..thanks! ;) yours a bit long la ;p actually it's mean to be annonymous but :) it;s okie la...thanks anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home