Sunday, July 10, 2005

how people of this generation are motivated...

it's funny how people are being motivated..

it came upon me when me and 2 other friends were talking about those raggings in uni..which is quite often here but not in USM. my frind says that they actually have got a student body to help freshies which we all find that it was good. the funny thing is how the people got recruited into that student body since helping other people is not a usual sight at least for the majority (i'm assuming). my friend then says that the board for it actually has got some minimun qualifications for the students before they can be considered. here's actually where it begins...

even if the 'job' you are applying into sucks but because it needs some minimun qualifications for it..people jump to it. why i say that? 1st, i don't assume the uni will pay you for it and 2nd, if you are really doing it for the credit on your leaving cert..there's so many other activities that you can join that you really enjoy for it (please follow along with me on my assumption that helping other people is not a usual thing).

so i guess those who are in the student body just want some recognition from somewhere and that's why they are in. why, again, i say it? because my friend commented that though they provided help (which is a good to freshies) but their 'services' sucks :/

so if helping others is your main priority then i guess there won't be such comments or even if it is, it will be quickly flooded with other better comments :)

i hope i'm wrong in my assumption :) because actually serving others is the best thing ANYBODY can do towards helping mankind and yourself! why i say this? it's because the best book and my fav. book told me so :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home