Friday, July 29, 2005

hhmm..still thinking

wait..detour a bit...i couldn't believe myself! a few days ago after office hour..i find myself reading Xiaxue's website for almost 1/2 an hour!! my goodness! i was so sleepy that day and i have something going on that night and i'm still sitting in my cubicle reading her blog!! :/

gosh! frankly, i don't find her blog entertaining but somehow it got my attention..i wonder how. BUT i have to admit she's creative la..sometimes funny and she's quite pretty also la :) but normally gals who use foul words turn me off (unfortunately she's 1 of those..sigh!)

okie...back to topic..hhmm..i'm still thinking what should my main theme be :) any suggestion from the floor...i mean..you! who's reading now? drop me a comment..thanks lots!

















(me in deep thought..)

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Danny Chen said...

ewww... look at the pimple scars! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home