Monday, June 25, 2007

The Finale!

yup..ladies and gentlemen! it's coming to the finale of my training days. Graduation ceremony is starting in less than 9.5 hours. Before you know it, i'll be back in my home sweet home, eating wonderful and delicious Penang food! But all good things must come to an end :/ I'll only have a week back home and have to back down South to the other island there. Nonetheless, I'm back with a difference. No longer a trainee BUT....not-so-great though..a probation worker for an aviation company :) still the pay is great..so who cares?!

Lots to work on but I guess the going gets tough and the tough gets going! That's the sacrifice for....good pay!! woohoo!! Am i looking forward it? YOU BET! And soon..i'll be having MY Mac at MY laptop...hah! ;)

Wait..at this hour..i actually should be sleeping and preparing my physical body and mind for graduation..yup, that's what I'm going to do now. Alrighty..till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home