Tuesday, June 12, 2007

for the sake of blogging, i change!

hehe..actually that's a lie la :) had to switched to this old notebook coz needed to mail a fren something regarding work. just wanted to use that as my title coz it makes me feel like i'm a real blogger :) wat the heck..anyway..

it's only this old notebook that allow me to blog. the normal desktop can't allow me to load this 'posting' page..dunno why :/ sien! and i'm quite lazy to switch here and there so i didn't blog the whole month lo. i'm looking into getting a new Mac though :/ but that's not any time soon..sigh..so my blogging and updates will just have to wait la..oh! i can't blog much with this old notebook also is coz my pics and stuff is on the desktop :/ sien!

well, just a simple update bout everything..and that is..3months + has passed and i'm not sure what has actually changed since day 1 i touched down in S'pore :p surely they are changes..just that now i can't pinpoint wat is it exactly nia..the obvious 1 will be that i'm graduating real soon :) and i know my batchmates a lot more d la..for good or for bad :)

alrighty then..till i blog the next time around..take care and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home