Monday, March 19, 2007

routine tiredness

i guess this period of my life is probably the healthiest..do you believe me if i said i walked to my work place? :) it takes about 25mins to and another 25mins back ;) Mon to Fri..not bad eh..guess i don't need those hiking or jogging la...thank God! so far haven't encountered any rain yet...hopefully by then i'll start flying and don't have to worry bout this anymore.

partly becoz of the daily walk, it really saps my energy (i think) and i'm always very sleepy once i reach my room. good thing roommate not around..if not i dunno if i'll be able to catch some rest or not. All in all, all is good :) get to save some $ and also can have my own privacy...but not always though...

alrighty, with that said and done...i'm going off to take a nap and to S'pore's pasar malam for the 2nd time :D

nitez!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger shades said...

Oi, update your blog lah....

By the way, you've been tagged.

Please read

http://shadesizcool.blogspot.com/2007/04/weird.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home