Saturday, March 17, 2007

only after 2 weeks?

oh :) hehe..didn't know that my old notebook can actually log into to blogger and that i could actually blog :p anyway, better late than never!

lots of things to blog about and the 1st 1 is definitely...i'm finally here in S'pore! it was a hectic 2weeks for me as i needed to rush for finding a room and also finishing my last assignment for BTS. well, thank God that both is done by now already :) i'm free like a bird! sort of...

training started last Mon and really lots to read and remember. unlike school days where you can actually 'return' what you have learned to the teacher, you can't actually do that in my new job. if i ever do that..they will probably 'return' me to where i was from :/ therefore, i really need to ask God for good memory power! the notes are almost 2inches thick but of coz dun have to remember every single word but it's still necessary to know what those 2inches notes are talking about :/

hhmm..now that i know my old notebook allows me to blog..i will take my time and slowly update 1 story by 1 story :) took some pictures of frens and location too...will try to upload it here and attached it...hopefuly can la...if not will have to wait till i get myself a new PC..which is not soon :/

till then...take care and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home