Wednesday, February 14, 2007

sad but true

:( yes, i'm leaving my comfort zone to a foreign land..more specific..to another island down south...sigh..never imagined such a day would be a reality but i have another 19 days to let this truth sink real deep into my soul

leaving my church and seminary studies are probably the toughest since i've grown very much attached to them..ya, what about my family? i guess i'll only know how it will really feel when the days draw nearer and more so on the day of departure :( i'm a cry baby..i'll probably cry buckets of tears if my parents will be there to send me off (i think they will be there la..tissues please!)

sigh...well, 19 more days and bye bye lovely Penang island! but as time is ticking away, i've no time to actually stop and actually let it sink in because i'm still so busy with assignments and work! pray for me!!

so Lord, i need your strength and wisdom and creativity..grant it to me, Lord. asking it in Jesus' name! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home