Friday, December 15, 2006

The Lord gives and the Lord taketh away...

not sure if it's right for me to say that or not but..well...that's how i felt about it...
just like my previous post that says the Lord blessed me with a 3D 2N hotel stay..i was happy! (though it's in Terengganu)

but 2 days ago, while i was driving home, my car just stalled. i thought.."what the heck?!" then i calledm y mechanic and he said give it a few minutes then try again...and i tried again...can't start it...he came over and check and the verdict...timing belt 'putus'-la....babi hutan belanda!!

so i thought of selling off the free stay and use it to repair my car lo..too bad for me la..no more holiday :(

BUT what's worse! the mechanic called and say the repair caused me RM 800+...wahlau-eh! siau man! how like that? you tell me how la....aiyor..sian sian sian-ar!!!!!!!!

so you tell me...has the Lord given and has He taken it away or not? i hope i won't be like Job :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home