Sunday, November 05, 2006

why?

well..i have to be careful with what i say coz i can't be ignorant that there might be ppll reading my blog. i don't want ppl to speculate too much and read too much in between the lines sometimes and this entry is one of it.

like i've mentioned, i desperate need an evaluation of my life and how am i to go about it? i've learned before that spitiuality is not all about 'You and God'. rather it is all directional..you and God, you and man and you and yourself! if i want to be a better person, a spiritual person, a person that properly represent Christ, i have to ensure that all 3 areas noted are being taken care of!

me and God. how well is it progressing? is it even progressing or it's declining? :(
me and others. do others see Christ in me or am i just like one of the millions? :(
me and me. jf'gojdf'gadgj'm.........yes, you see it right! confusion inside of me :(

seems like nothing seems to be right and in order. what do you do when you have a life that's like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home