Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's nothing like it!

life's boring! sien! or in a more proper English sentence "What on Earth am I here for?"

well, honestly, life's really boring because nothing can really satisfy us. money? we'll never get enough of it though nobody is complaining of having more of it. pleasure? same reasoning. power? again..same reasoning as well! i'm reminded of this joke..guys do suffer from PMS too! :) Power, Money and Sex..

we will never get enough of it! we want more! more, more and more....it's all about acquiring more! the more the better...and yet at the end of the day..we won't find fulfillment in it :/

though i've never really experienced PMS yet..i'm begining to have the symptom of it...power? not like i'm searching for it, money...this i'm having a problem...sex? can't wait to get married!! :p

my point is..i guess we can really only find fulfillment in life if we have a purpose in life. ok, not wanting to sound too cliche~ish..but it's true..unless you are fulfilling your purpose in life..it's really meaningless to live life. as for me, doing what God wants me to do is my purpose..at least a general 1. i'm still praying and asking for a specific purpose for my life..therefore, Lord, please hear my prayer :)

thank You Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home