Saturday, September 30, 2006

Which should i get? or should i even get any?

ya, between a PDA phone and a notebook :/ which should i get? my basic need is to be able to stay connected with my gf over the internet. cheaper ma :) i don't think 3G is a good choice now as it is still new in M'sia and may not be cheap making those calls.

anyway, both has got its pros and cons
Notebook - other than going on the internet, i cna play games with it and watch DVD and stuff...though i'm not a fan of watching movies but at least it helps to cure my boredom :)

PDA phone - i can bring it around and keep my schedule with me...and that's probably all about it :p well, this is cheaper than a notebook wat!! but i got a pda now d wor :/ which can actually do the job that i wanted it too :p

hhmm..putthing this thought down is good..i think i should save enough for a notebook. with a pda and notebook for it to sync and backup..pointless also wat hor :) alright la...decision kinda fixed...

but owning z O2 XDA 2i has been my dream wor :( maybe when i got more $$ to spend la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home