Saturday, September 30, 2006

can we trust them?

of the years that i've been driving..i've grown really skeptical of almost all car mechanics :/ it's really hard to find 1 real and honest car mechanic :/ i've had so many of them and i can trust almost none of them!?! why? reason being..everytime i got my serviced and repaired, there will seem to have another problem pop up! sigh...

at the end of the day i question myself..is it me being plainly skeptical about everything or could it be really that my car has got probs OR is it really those mechanics?!

Lord, lead me to good and honest mechanic!!

since we are on the topic of cars..might as well :) there is tyre shop run by either a Catholic or Christian. honestly, haha...he's really honest :) i mean at least i won't feel cheated when i go there.

why is it that it is so hard to find honest business people nowadays :/ sad sad...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home