Friday, November 03, 2006

my life so far...

i guess it's about time that a thorough evaluation of my life is to be done. 25 d man!! quarter of a century old d!! old hack!! :p anyway, life has almost cruised me by and what have i done? achieved? acquired? whatever else...??

:( like i've mentioned, i have only 1 life to live..what do i want to do with it? what's the best course of action that i should take and chart? 1 of my motto in life is not to have regretable actions that will greatly affect those around me, those that i love and cherish. i dun mind myself suffering the consequences. i know that could be a wishful thinking as an action will sure affect more than myself :/

oh well, do i have wat it takes now to have a thorough evaluation of my life? do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home