Friday, October 27, 2006

i can relate to you PC3...at least with regards to this song..

Oh God, i'm weary of running
The things i do don't have your blessings..

Lord, please forgive me :( how much of stupid mistake can you take from me? i'm feeble and weak but i still want to do it my own way..sigh...stubborn me!

Lord, I wonder how much of me do you know? Your word says everything but it's for me to comprehend :( make it come to life Lord, make it come to life!

Lord, I need your grace and mercy..i need to pray like never before...
i don't just want to 'feel' it but i really want to experience..really really know what it means so that i can extend the same kind of grace to others :(

Lord, if i were to go, how will things be? will you be angry and be frustrated at me? will you be so upset at me and won't want to be be with me? again, Your Word says you won't but make it come to live Lord, make it come to life!

Lord, i feel so selfish and taking your goodness and grace for granted :( i'm so walking in the flesh and not according to Your Spirit. what am i to do now Lord? what am i to do?

will i be able to utter a sincere 'i love you, Lord' with my actions? only you know Lord, only you know..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home