Thursday, August 11, 2005

talk bout puking!

gosh! talk about puking at my previous post :/ i really puked!! but of coz not becoz of my own blog la :) hehe..was actually sick over the last few days..fever and sorethroat..so this morning before i left for work..i drank this herbal soup..after about 30minutes in office..i felt like puking and i did! wah!! was wondering how come like that...see my own puke..saw all the red red thing..so i think back and see what i ate :/ realised is the 'kei chi' (those small red seeds which you normally find in chinese herbal soup) :( so like that lo...

so here's another blog about myself :/ it's funny how the 'people i look up' ask me to just blog about anything i want...and i actually did..AND now they complain that i am a narcissist!! :/ always blog about myself nia..wah lau eh!! where can?! some more not to say i didn't give them 'warning'..my previous blog all say that i'm in a transition ma..and now i'm fix liau la!! Fruits!!!

some people are just like 'keat la' or lime...sour! and you won't know until it 'kicks' in and your face will frown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home