Tuesday, September 04, 2007

1%

Few months before today, I told my Lord that what if 1% is all I've got for You? He replied, "If 1% is all you've got, 1%, then, is all I need." Thank you, Jesus!

The surmounting love Jesus has for me, and all of us! Everytime when I turn to myself and my faultss, I only see failure and hopelessness. But when my thoughts are turned towards Him, I see, feel and experiended love, joy and hope! And with that, my mind brings me to this verse

Phil. 3:8 - Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, what is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, what is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things.

Oh, how the Lord always want the best for us! Thank you, Lord! I shall focus on You always...and when I think I can't, I shall remember that with the only 1% I have, I will give it to You.

Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home