Friday, October 14, 2005

yes...i deserve it :(

nope..it's not my license kena gantung, you evil ppl!! always looking forward to that huh!!

i deserve to be kutuk la..so long never update my blog d :/ sad la! just sad! but please hear me out and hopefully you will have compassion on me instead of continue kutuk-ing..

back in the days of September 2005..on the 2nd last weekend of September..i was practically squeezed or choked by task and assignments. i had classes in the morning, then have to work in the afternoon and then have to attend a seminar (compulsory as i was the Books Chairman - in charge of selling books during the seminar). Don't ask me why..i was VOLUNTEERED! :/

so for such a hectic week, i had no time to concentrate in my assignments! and if you understand the 4 quadrant thing (urgent, important..those things la) the assignments are under URGENT and IMPORTANT! but i don't have the time to do it! i have put my time to something that is URGENT and NOT important :/ well, not important at least to me :/ so my brain is always on my assignments and some other things ;) so i would say probably 30% of the seminar actually went into my head..

entering into the 1st week of October i was so stressed and didn't have enough rest..i finally knock out! down with fever and all :/ but still classes go on and assignments had to be handed in..thank God all went well..except the quality of my assignments though :(

and this very week itself! assignments are still pouring in even though is a study break week..and my work still carries on BUT thank God no seminar! but something new here..the pressure of not blogging :) yes yes..i remember what you said,,don't be pressured..it's your blog..do as you like..bla bla and bla...

next week everything will be back to normal and i have 3 assignments to hand up and 1 more to prepare by the following week :) and i have some meetings to attend next week also...

oh well! 1 Cor. 10:13 - God will not let any temptations over come me..and in this case..i believe God will not let any tasks (or assignments) overcome me :)

My God is so Big,
so Strong and so Mighty!
There's nothing my God cannot do...
for YOU!

that was a old time sunday school song :/ too bad nowadays children doesn't sing this kinda songs anymore... :( sad..

oh well, no news on my license yet and do you still want to kutuk me? :)

Leslie is like a delicious mango! eaten (taken advantage of) right up till the seed! kidding

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Lee Xe Hui said...

Yeah...

"My God is so BIG, so STRONG and so MIGHTY. There's nothing my God cannot do for you!!"

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Leslie Yim said...

yes! thanks for your support darling!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home