Wednesday, November 21, 2007

what a Sunday morning...

yup..told myself that i must blog this down but how could i?! i almost forgot bout it :p

anyway, it was last Sunday when i almost decided to sleep in instead of going for service (dun get me wrong, i already attended a Sat service..in case u say in ur heart 'lousy Leslie')..and we're back...ya, so i finally decided to wake my lazy body up n get ready for service.

it was supposed to start at 9.30am n i was early so decided to have breakfast 1st. as i sat down to eat my food, i saw this teenager talking to his mom (the owner of the food shop). before he left, he initiated to give his mom a peck on the cheek!!

did u read that?! a teenager! initiated the kiss!! in full view of the public!! nowadays, still got ppl show this kinda PDA (public display of affection)? i was honestly very shock (in a positive way)! that's when i told myself..this has to go to my blog entry.

in a fast pace, open, 1st world country like s'pore n still there are teenagers like that..i'm impressed! ya la..just 1 but still :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home