Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Now the real thing...part 3

SPLASH!!!!!!!!! (got to stay afloat!)

wait a minute..we have life jackets on :) hardly any effort needed to stay afloat..why are we afraid? natural instinct i guess...

so, the boat u-turned to save us. we asked him what happened before he helped us up. he said 'enjin rosak (engine failed)'..funny then..how did he manage to make the u-turn? my mind was super unsettled. i thot they did it on purpose to in turn give me a surprise! while all these was running through my mind as he was helping gf-turned-fiancee, suddenly, i became kiasi! was afraid he would save her and take her to somewhere else and then leave me alone in the middle of the sea! :) don't ask me why i think of silly things like that...

obviously we both got up the boat n slowly made our way back to shore. before we reached, i signaled for the banner..she, then, innocently asked me..'What's WYMM?' I thot it was obvious enough but still i answered her..'Will You Marry Me?' ....(pause)..can't rem if she gave me an answer or not :p

(That's us trying to swim ashore..3heads :) coz the other 1 was the operator of the parasailing)

Next up...THE FINALE! (you won't wanna miss it!)

2 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger shades said...

too long la your story... it's like watching paint dry!

I'm gonna switch back to something more interesting, like American Idol... oh wait, it's over already!!!

ARRRRHHHHHH!!!

Well, at least my guy won:)

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Leslie Yim said...

that's why i break it up to few parts ma..only come back when u have the free time lo :)

oOoo..YOUR guy..hhmm...well, he's definitely a better Idol than Ah Chew Pita bread :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home