Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm happy!

Good Lord! Finally, after a year of self-questioning of how I can reach out to my landlady..the answer came just a few minutes ago. What did I do? NOTHING!

Yup, i was merely washing my clothes and she came up to me and ask if i believed or ever visited a medium. I told her I'm a Christian and i don't believe in those ways. She responded by saying her sister is a Christian as well and the conversation took off!

Not sure if I've conveyed a good message but at least the name of Jesus came out more than 5times. I'm so glad!

This came as a response to my prayer, obviously. I always tell God that I really don't know how to start to share with my landlady. Today, just now, He showed and opened the way! WOW! I'm so glad and so happy!!

The solution I have for myself is..stay close to Him and He will grant you the desires of your heart.

Thank You, Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home