Sunday, September 30, 2007

Virgin touch!

September 28th, 2007..marks the day i lost my virgin touch...to snow!! woohoo!! indeed, something to rejoice and celebrate!! Allow me to share my joy with all of you..here it is

Yup! That's me in my beenie touching some snowie..! Happie!! Also it is my 1st time ever doing snowboarding..getting on the board is not tough, unlike skateboarding (for some), but getting it to stop IS! It's so easy for the board to pick up speed! The basics to snowboarding is the control the speed and stopping..and after that you will get your whole body aching! i had to sleep for 17hrs to recover and only mildly :/ but well, it's fun! i don't mind going for it another time :)

shall let the vid say for itself :)


........*alamak!!! Bogger doesn't allow me to upload the video :/ anyway, it's not a good video..coz can't see my face :) so it's okie la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home